Sunday, July 3, 2011

Zhen Zhen

I'm so in love with baby animals and just animals in general. I think my parents actually worried about me when I was younger. I'm not surprised, I was probably draining their bank account with all my stuffed animals that I just absolutely had to have. I just can't help it, they're so cute, I just want to snuggle all of them. I die every time I see cows, goats, or horses on the side of the road (which happens often when living in Texas). Pinterest does not help either. Although one of my most intense obsessions is pandas. They're so fluffy and sweet. They just love playing and the babies make such cute noises. I die. So for those of you who have Windows 7 I recommend the Panda Cam gadget. Its a live streaming video of the pandas living at the San Diego Zoo! They have several cameras so there are always different shots. Its amazing.

Sometimes they just like to hang out and munch on some bamboo

They also nap...a lot

That picture kills me. He's in a bamboo coma! I love it so much.

They also have a very well planned habitat with lots of trees to hang out it


I die every time I get on my computer and see a close up view of those little cuties


Can you tell I just used my phone to take pictures of my computer screen. Yes, I do it often, and then I send them to Nick. 

But sometimes when the pandas aren't around I just hit up youtube and watch videos of the little baby pandas playing




This is also one of my favorites


How can such a big sound come out of such a tiny little thing?

I also suggest you check out the San Diego Zoo website: http://www.sandiegozoo.org/pandacam/index.html

I also discovered that you can send email postcards from the panda cam...Sorry Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment