Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Things I'm lovin' - End of Summer

Hi folks. Look at me posting a second time in the past 2 weeks. I know, I'm sooo motivated. Anyway, the three of us are all moved into the new house and its glorious. I took some pictures but I've spent most of the past week cleaning and organizing so its not quite settled yet. Also Nick refuses to give me permission to use a drill or touch/move the TV's so some things will just have to wait. Honestly though, can you blame him? However, since I'm awake and feeling halfway inspired I'll do a short post about things I'm loving lately.

1. Rainier cherries


Seriously these things are like crack. My obsession is definitely nothing new but a few weeks back I was at Whole Foods and picked these up since I knew they would be gone by the end of August. I paid $9 for a bag of them and then proceeded to eat more than half of that bag while driving home. It was a dangerous and expensive day, and totally worth it. 

2. My backyard is awesome, just ask Willow. It also helps that we have had amazing weather the past few days. It was actually 60 degrees when I got home from work Tuesday morning. This picture doesn't really do it justice but its all I have so far. I haven't take many pictures outside because I unfortunately slept through most of this week's beautiful weather. I'm not too upset though because I feel like there will be plenty more over the next few months. 


3. I did not take this photo. It was taken by the genius who created these heavenly cookie dough balls. I find it difficult to get good photos every time I make them (which is often) because I'm too busy eating 3 at a time. They're the best thing that ever happened to my life. They're also vegan which does not mean they're healthy but I don't care because they are amazing. Make them and see for yourself.

4. This is nothing new, I'm always lovin' on this dog. 


5. I am most definitely loving this house. Maybe someday soon I'll have enough motivation to actually take pictures. We'll see. 



Ok that's it. Now it's time to eat way too many peanut butter cookie dough balls. See ya


1 comment: